Hi beautiful friends,
Bon dia from Barcelona. I love saying “bon dia.” It’s the Catalan way to say “good morning.” I’ve been in Barcelona for a little over a week and I could go as far as to say this is my favorite city in the world (so far). I’m doing everything I can to learn about Catalan culture. I’ll be living here for a month, which I’m really excited and grateful for, and that’s one of the reasons I’m writing you today.
Something I’ve been sharing a lot about on my email list lately (join here if you want to receive updates from me!) is the huge list of bonus content I created for new students of Spirit Junkie Masterclass — they expire in a couple of days, so I wanted to make sure you guys got the chance to check them out.
If you’ve been reading my blog for awhile, you already know the story of how I first met Gabby Bernstein, and the exact phone conversation that changed my life forever.
So, if you’re familiar with how it all began, I thought it might be helpful for me to share some tangible, real-life results I’ve seen since implementing the teachings from Spirit Junkie Masterclass — teachings that Gabby has been teaching me directly for the past 9 years.
Gabby started mentoring me on life and business back in 2007, and everything she teaches in the Spirit Junkie Masterclass digital program is exactly what she’s been passing down to me since we met. I don’t know what I did to deserve such a generous mentor, but somehow, thankfully, here I am…ready to pay it forward and share with you.
Because these teachings have literally flipped my world upside down (in the best way possible), in addition to learning directly from Gabby as a friend and mentor, I’ve gone on to take the Spirit Junkie Masterclass Level 1 training twice, and I’ve taken Level 2 as well.
Here are 16 ways my life has changed since implementing the teachings from Spirit Junkie Masterclass:
- I got crystal clear on what I was passionate about and the work I wanted to put out into the world
- I was able to quit my full time 9-5 job in advertising and focus my full attention on Healthy Crush
- I got a part-time gig working and training with one of the best functional medicine doctors in the world, who I’ve worked with for 3+ years now
- I went from having 0 digital products to having a whole bunch of digital products
- I grew my email list to over 20,000 subscribers
- I had my first $20K month from my blog (a huge milestone!!)
- I became bi-coastal, splitting my time living between New York and California
- Over the past year I’ve spent weeks at a time in Barcelona, Thailand, Bali, and countless cities in the US and Canada
- I’m currently living in Barcelona for a full month, while working online
- Through my work, I met my (awesome) boyfriend/worldwide adventure buddy of 2 years
- I’ve been able to go on countless trips and retreats and workshops for free due to my work – which is beyond my wildest dreams
- I’ve been asked to teach workshops at 3 upcoming retreats related to wellness & entrepreneurship this year (including the Level 2 Spirit Junkie Masterclass!!)
- I’ve connected with a circle of wildly inspirational friends and colleagues in the wellness and entrepreneurial world that are like family to me
- I’ve been able to share my most heartfelt and empowering work with more people than I could ever imagine
- I am fiercely committed to the belief that we CAN build our dream life, exude joy and purpose, and help others in our greatest capacity if we’re just willing to take some risks, ask for guidance, and be willing to be a student
- I am proud of myself. (!!!)
There are so many more, but these are a few things I feel extremely grateful about. This list is not to brag or say “look at how great my life is.” It’s to show you what’s possible for you, if you’re willing to be a student and accept guidance. When I first met Gabby, I was in a VERY different place in my life. I wanted what she had — which was freedom, purpose, lightness, dedication, a commitment to a greater calling…a connection to something that felt good, and right, and ALIVE.
They say, “If someone has what you want, do what they do.”
This is why Gabby created Spirit Junkie Masterclass, and this is why I’m sharing it with you now. Because I wanted that light, that connection to a higher purpose, that service-driven life that felt MEANINGFUL. Not to become exactly like someone else, but to BRING OUT THAT ESSENCE in myself that I KNEW deep down was already there.
Her light was a REFLECTION of my own potential!!
So I was willing to become a student. And I can’t imagine what my life would be like if I hadn’t dedicated myself to this work.
Writing this blog, I almost can’t believe this is my life today compared to how I felt when I was 24….lost and purposeless and in a whirlwind of confusion. This work gave me a new life.
If you’re considering becoming a student of Spirit Junkie Masterclass, please don’t miss out on the bonuses I’ve created for you. They are everything I’ve learned along the way, and this IS the work I’m meant to share with the world.
Gabby always says there’s no better feeling than being a clear channel for inspiration, and sharing it with those who need it.
I couldn’t agree more.
Check out the bonuses here, take the leap, and follow in the footsteps of Spirit Junkie Masterclass alumni, who have gone on to publish books, lead TED Talks, grow 6- and 7-figure businesses, transition their careers, create their dream lifestyles, and turn their missions into movements.
It’s insanely powerful stuff, and I know you can feel it.
If you’re willing to take the leap, to be a student, to be willing to be a beginner…this is where the magic happens.
Your dreams are waiting for you.
It’s time to ignite.