Healthy Cooking Camp:
An Online Interactive Workshop Designed to Take You from
Totally Confused to Total Connoisseur in Your Kitchen
I just signed up for this program and I’m seriously excited about it for so many reasons!
I talk to so many people every day who want to do more home cooking (especially HEALTHY cooking) but they aren’t sure where to start. Lots of people say they don’t have the time or energy to cook at home, although they would really like to. Well, your wish has been granted. Healthy Cooking Camp is here to save the day!
Healthy Cooking Camp is a 4-week interactive ONLINE class that teaches you how to cook healthy, “mind-blowingly delicious” (you know I love that) food. The classes will be live videos with the opportunity to ask questions, so it’ll be just like you’re watching the Food Network, but way cooler & more interactive. Score!
The classes will be held from 7-9 pm EST on 4 consecutive Wednesdays starting January 25th, 2012. You can join from anywhere in the world. Don’t worry if you can’t make the actual class, you can download and watch the videos over and over until your skills are perfected.
The girls behind Healthy Cooking Camp, Robyn Youkilis and Quinn Asteak, both really know their stuff. They’re both Health Coaches (IIN grads, like me!) and masters at “demystifying the kitchen.” I’ve been to Robyn’s apartment and eaten her food, and I can testify that she rules at cooking.
Topics will include:
- Cooking for Weight Loss
- Cooking for Energy
- Cooking for an On-The-Go Life
- Making Over Your Meals to Avoid the Monotony
You’ll learn tons of healthy cooking techniques, learn about the health benefits of all the foods prepared, receive a cookbook full of healthy recipes and lots of other neato things.
Why I’m excited about Healthy Cooking Camp:
- I’ve always loved cooking and I’ve been dying to go to culinary school, but let’s just say the tab on that tuition isn’t in my current budget. Until it is, I want to soak up all the cooking lessons I can get!
- Healthy Cooking Camp is an ONLINE program. Can it get any more convenient than that? I love learning to cook healthy meals. I love the internet. Total WIN.
- One of my Healthy Crush recipes is going to be featured somewhere in this program. Coolest thing ever!
- I know this program is going to be legit because Robyn actually taught me how to make some of the recipes on Healthy Crush (including the roasted chickpeas and nori rolls).
- THE BEST PART: The program is normally $199, but Healthy Crush readers get an awesome discount – $50 off!! (enter code: healthycrush at checkout)
Learn more and sign up: Healthy Cooking Camp
Enter code healthycrush at checkout for $50 off!
Listen. You guys know I don’t write about anything here on Healthy Crush that doesn’t make my insides squeal with joy. If you do decide to sign up for Healthy Cooking Camp, I’ll be right there with you taking the classes and learning new healthy kitchen skills.
Let’s get cooking!! Wheeeee!
Here’s a little sample video for you of Robyn & Quinn, doin’ their thing:
Do you love health, nutrition and wellness? Check out the Institute for Integrative Nutrition!