Fall is my favorite season! There are so many things to love about it. The tastes, smells, activities, the magic energy in the air. There is just something enchanting about the fall and everything that comes along with it!
While you may be mourning the end of the summer months, here are 20 things to get excited about for the crisp weather!
- Apples and apple picking
- Snuggling up with an extra blanket
- A hot cup of tea
- Lighting candles
- Hot apple cider
- Oatmeal breakfasts
- Soups and stews
- Squash & other roasted vegetables
- Pumpkin patches
- Farmer’s market fall produce
- Cooking in the crock pot
- Leaves crunching under your feet
- Fall-inspired decorations
- Jogging outside in the crisp air
- Fairs, bake sales, fall festivals
- Pumpkin-flavored everything!
- The beautiful colors
- Fall spices – cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves
- Boots, scarves & hoodies
These are just a few!
I’m welcoming the fall with open arms. 🙂 What are your favorite things about fall?