WOW. So – the Mega IIN conference is over, and I can’t wait to share tons of awesome info with you guys, but I’ve been crazy busy this weekend and haven’t been able to write. So I’ll just share one of the most exciting parts of the weekend with you guys now.
Of course you know I’ve always been a big David Wolfe fan. Why? Because he gets SO AMPED UP about superfoods! His energy is mesmerizing, and it’s impossible not to be drawn in by everything he has to say.
One of the most exciting things about David Wolfe’s presentations is when he makes superfood smoothies in a Vita-Mix right in front of us. He brings all his favorite superfoods and whips up a delicious concoction! He has fun with it and it always inspires me to try new superfoods in my own smoothies.
Here’s the smoothie he made for us this weekend at the Mega IIN conference. Sorry I don’t have exact amounts of anything, but DW tends to just throw handfuls into the blender.
David Wolfe’s Superfood Smoothie
- Chlorella (“green on the inside, clean on the inside!”)
- Maca powder (“hey, it’s an aphrodisiac!”)
- Pure ground vanilla beans (“the best ever”)
- Chaga mushroom tea (“the king of mushrooms”)
- Cacao beans (“the #1 longevity food”)
- Blueberries (“the antioxidants go straight to your eyes for better eyesight!”)
- Raw honey (“mineral-rich and full of enzymes”)
- Coconut water (“coconut products are so powerful”)
That’s it! Yeah, I know, it sounds like a lot of crazytown ingredients, but look them up. Try some. David Wolfe is totally down with the healthy highs, my friends!
I’ll share more on the conference soon! As every IIN conference is, it was full of ridiculous energy and love.